O-Shot ® Inventor Charles Runels, MD
Watch The Inventor of the O-Shot ®, Charles Runels, MD As He Explains this Procedure on the News…
O-Shot ® Benefits
Greater Arousal from Clitoral Stimulation
Younger, Smoother Skin of the Vulva (lips of the vagina).
A Tighter Introitus (vaginal opening).
More Frequent, Quality Orgasms.
Increased Sexual Desire.
Increased Ability to have a Vaginal Orgasm.
Increased Natural Lubrication.
Tissue Rejuvenation for Lichen Sclerosus.
Decreased Urinary Incontinence.
Decreased Pain for those Suffering Dyspareunia (painful intercourse).
Therefore, using this same technology, the O-Shot ® procedure works by using PRP to stimulate stem cells to regenerate healthier vaginal tissue.
And whats even better, the whole procedure for processing the blood, and injecting the growth factors, takes less than an hour in the doctor’s office!
The O-Shot has been featured in many news and media outlets just like this one in Bazaar magazine —–>>
What are the Steps for this O-Shot ® Procedure?
First, the doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vagina and the arm.
Second, blood is drawn from the arm in the same was as with any blood test.
Next, using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated the resultant growth factors.
This whole process takes about 10 minutes, and can be done here in the room, with the patient.
Then, using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected in the clitoris, and into the upper vagina, into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot.
Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain, and there is no down-time. *Results may vary.
Vampire Wing Lift® – Labia Rejuvenation
The Vampire Wing Lift® addresses the issue of labia atrophy. Intimate area appearance is more than ever a concern for women as old taboos are thrown away. Being aware of the visible aspects of the labia leads women to seek ways to look more youthful in that specific area.
The new Vampire Wing Lift®, based upon the same principles of platelet rich plasma for facial rejuvenation, accomplishes similar smoothing and plumping for the labia majora.
The Steps are Simple
Extract a small amount of blood, to acquire the plasma serum (PRP).
Inject the plasma into the labia.
Optionally inject a hyaluronic gel filler.
The immediate plumping action smooths the labia. The PRP action spurs a tissue-building response in the treated area.
Vampire Wing Lift® uses blood derived growth factors (vampire) from the PRP, and an optional hyaluronic acid filler (like Juvederm®), to rejuvenate the labia (wings). Similar to the Vampire Facelift® technique, using dermal fillers and PRP to sculpt, rejuvenate, and re-contour the labia like Leonardo da Vinci.
Scientific Medical Research
- Posey K, Runels C, In Office Surgery and Use of Platelet Rich Plasma for Treatment of Vulvar Lichen Sclerosus to Alleviate Painful Sexual Intercourse, Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease. 2017 Vol 21, #45. S14
- Matz, EL: Safety and feasibility of platelet rich fibrin matrix injections for treatment of common urologic conditions Demonstrates O-Shot® methodology could be widely effective for stress incontinence in Women
- Neto JB, O-Shot®: O-Shot: Platelet Rich Plasma in Intimate Female Treatment – oshot-platelets-rich-plasma-in-intimate-female-treatment-2167-0420-1000395
- Goldstein AT, King M, Runels C, Gloth M, Pfau R, Intradermal injection of autologous platelet-rich plasma for the treatment of vulvar lichen sclerosus. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2017, 76(1), 158-160
- Fabria, B: Use of Platelet-rich Plasma for Vulvovaginal Autoimmune Conditions Like Lichen Sclerosus. Shows that O-Shot® techniques can work for lichen sclerosus
- Dr. Runels: Chapter 15 of the following medical text book includes a chapter about the O-Shot® procedure with references to the research.
ThermiVa – A ThermiVa rejuvenation procedure stimulates collagen and elastin production and increases blood flow to the vaginal tissues. By delivering targeted energy that gently heats tissues inside and outside the vagina to provoke a regenerative healing response. The skin of the labia becomes less lax, internal tissues tighten, and nerve signaling is restored, improving both sensation and lubrication.